Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lifes a rough road...just dodge the potholes

Life is so unexpected like they say.
I feel like life is so unexpected, thrilling, and chaotic all at once.
One moment you have everything planned and the next you don't!
I have thoroughly come to note that I don't know my future
And I am ok with that.
God will give me enough strength through today so I can make it until tomorrow.
The rest is just stuff in between.
I am pleased to say that I will be able to go on an excursion to Tanzania during May!!!
It is going to be one God given experience and I feel so fortunate to be able to do it!
So I look forward with joy and patience for what God has planned for me.
I will be patient. I will wait.

"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence" Oq Mandino

No comments:

Post a Comment