Saturday, August 22, 2009

life is harder on a bumpy road

So, after lots of searching through craig's list and looking at random garage sales in
hopes for a bike...I finally got one. At Walmart. For like 80 bucks.
I was so pumped!!
Now Mrs. Rachel who had her bike stolen could
finally roam free on her OWN bike!
So my mom and I went on the bike trail and after a little bit
IT HURT
The seat was incredibly uncomfortable and
the way the handlebars are positioned it just was bad news bears.
The bike could get you from point A to point B
but is it really worth it when you are groaning in pain the whole 3 miles??
I guess cheaper isn't always better.
On the flip side...I did find a TV stand for $1.50 at the DMACC garage sale. whoop!
Guess it looks like more bike searching while I find a ice pack for my behind....

No comments:

Post a Comment